5 Reasons To Date A Gaymer.
Most of the time gaymers (short for gay gamers), in general gamers period, get a bad rap for being video game junkies. They’re usually classified as nerds or geeks and often times they’re labeled as weird and anti-social.
But boy do we have news for you! Yea, gaymers tend to be on the shy side in public and know a good amount of information especially when it pertains to comics, superheroes, anime, cartoons, oh and we can’t forget gaming of course.
However….. When you truly get to know them and penetrate their bionic forcefield you learn that they are really some of the greatest people on earth — given most of the time with a borderline unhealthy obsession with some aspect of gaming if not all aspects.
The trick is to put aside the fact that you perceive them as weird and corny so you can get to know the real them. Once you’re in then you learn they’re not so bad after all. So what makes them so great?
Here are 5 good reasons to date a gaymer:
- Captivating: Yea, some gaymers are quiet and shy on the onset but get to know them personally outside of a public setting and their shy persona dissipates and you find out that they actually do have a voice and opinions. Want to see who a gaymer truly is? Hang out with them and their gaming buddies, that’s when they truly become themselves — you’ll see a side of them that you never thought was there.
- Young Spirited: Gaymers tend to have a childish nature about them. Something that we can all have a healthy dose of now and again. Sometimes we as adults are so wrapped up in the day to day responsibilities of life that we tend to forget how to let loose and have fun. Well, a gamer will help you with that kiddish fun you’ve been subtly eroding away in adulthood.
- Roleplaying: They sure know how to spice things up! One of the extracurricular activities of a gamer is the comic conventions that happen all over the globe commonly known as Comic-Con, which tend to lead to cosplay, where they dress up as their favorite characters. And Gaymers cosplay whether at Comic-Con or not tend to be on the risque side. If they can dress up at a convention just imagine the possibilities.
- Empathetic: Gamers tend to be caring. Don’t get us wrong they can have a dark side to them and sometimes dislike human interaction. But they know how to feel. It’s a trait they acquire from playing their games. For the most part, they learn how to become intone with their characters, which builds their sense of understanding.
- Loyal: When a gamer finds what they like they tend to stick with it. Get a gaymer a game they love and they will beat it 10 million ways and still enjoy playing the game. Let that trait transfer over to a person and the sense of loyalty still exist.
Our pick for our 2018 National Video Game Day Gaymer is athlete, model, writer, and Instahottie @mrmattlister.