Jio is known for having many prepaid recharge plans at relatively low prices. The Jio data plans are great additions to your basic prepaid recharge plans, which can be done by recharging online Jio. When you reach your daily data limit, these extra data plans will help you out.
Reliance Jio is one of the telecom companies that has offered free Disney+ Hotstar along with prepaid plans. Jio has stopped offering most of its Disney+ Hotstar plans in India without telling anyone. Customers could use the Disney+Hotstar plans to watch tv series and other ott content. Jio has canceled twelve prepaid mobile plans.
12 Jio Mobile Plans Cancelled
Jio’s website no longer has plans for Rs. 333, Rs. 499, Rs. 583, Rs. 601, Rs. 783, Rs. 799, Rs. 1,066, Rs. 2,999, and Rs. 3,119. Jio’s data add-on plans, which cost between Rs. 151 and Rs. 659, are also being stopped.
Other Prepaid Plans from Jio
Jio had 12 prepaid plans, starting with add-on plans for Jio Recharge Rs. 151 and going up to Rs. It used to come with a Jio prepaid recharge plan that gave you up to a year of free Disney+ Hotstar mobile service.
This depends on which plan the user picks. Now, 12 Jio cell phone plans have been quietly canceled. Even now, it is giving away a free 1-year subscription to Hotstar Premium with Disney+. Even in just two plans. Both plans cost a lot of money.
Jio’s Plans To Come Back
Since the IPL season is happening every year, Reliance Jio hasn’t said anything about the matter yet. Hotstar is now only available on two mobile plans.
The first is a plan for Rs 1,499 that is good for 84 days. It gives you access to apps like Disney+ Hotstar, JioTV, JioCinema, JioSecurity, and JioCloud and gives you 2GB of data per day, unlimited calls, and 100 SMS per day.
Here’s How To Use Bajaj Finserv To Recharge A Jio Phone:
- Open Bajaj Finserv mobile application on your mobile phone
- Click on “Recharge and Pay Bills.”
- Click on “Recharge Phone.”
- Type in your Jio phone number.
- choose Jio as the operator.
- Look at all the plans, pick the one you want, or enter the amount to recharge.
- To finish the mobile recharge, click “Fast forward” or “Pay.” If you choose “fast forward,” the amount will be taken from your Paytm wallet. If you choose “proceed to pay the bill,” you can pay your bill with a Debit Card, Credit Card, Bajaj Wallet, UPI, or Net Banking.
- Complete your transaction, and you are done!
You can also top up your Jio phone number using the Jio website.
- Go to Jio’s website, and in the top right corner, click on recharge online jio.
- Now, click “Mobile and JioFi,” enter your phone number, and “Submit.”
- Now, look at the plans and choose the one you want to use to recharge.
- Choose how you want to pay, then click “Pay now.”