Gone are the days when having a mobile was a luxury. We live in the age of technology and mobile phones have become a necessity for people worldwide. Moreover, the options available in the category are so diverse and huge that anyone can fall easy prey to technology and want to own a cellphone. But just owning a mobile is not enough because the gadget does require maintenance for its longevity. Let us read here about the effective tips on how to clean mobile screens. The screen of the mobile allows you to see everything; from numbers that you wish to dial to surfing information on the internet. So, if you do not take care of the mobile screen; it can become blurry. The reasons for the screen to lose its sheen can be varied. Topping the chart is the inefficiency of the users to clean it in a proper way. Using a damp cloth to clean the mobile screen is actually one of the biggest harm that you may end up doing to your gadget’s screen. Several ways of cleaning the device screen have been advocated by the mobile manufacturing giants like Samsung and Apple too. So, it is better to stick to the norms given by them because no one can guide you better than the manufacturer themselves. This article will guide you through the effective steps to clean the mobile screen. These are simple to follow and can give a long life to your mobile screen. The mobile with a scratchless screen always looks as good as new. Simple steps are required to get the best results:
- Turn off the device
- Lint-free microfiber cloth
- Use a spray
- Use isopropyl alcohol wipes
- Use distilled water
- Use a screen protector. The screen shield is easily available in the market in various options as per the make and model of the phones. You can buy the one that has been designed for your mobile phone and install the same on the screen to prevent it from scratching and cracking.
- It is better to wrap or cover the phone in a phone case. This allows a protective layer to the device and it is prevented when it falls accidentally. Though you have to clean the case at regular intervals to ensure that the phone is always in mint condition.
- While cleaning the mobile phone screen, ensure that you touch the screen with utmost care. Your touch should be light and soft. If you press too hard, your purpose of cleaning the phone will be lost because you may end up damaging the screen.