For those who don’t know yet, SAP is the leader in the enterprise applications market. Here are some interesting facts about the SAP ecosystem:
- 77% of the global trade revenue comes from one or another SAP system.
- SAP has 440,000 customers in over 180 countries.
- SAP has more than 21,000 SAP partner companies worldwide.
If you are already aware about SAP and want to enhance your skills on SAP SuccessFactors module, you must enroll yourself for the SAP SuccessFactors Training in Noida and get certified in this respective field.
What is SAP certification?
SAP offers nearly 130 certifications, each targeting a specific SAP product. Choosing a certification really depends on your future job position, work experience, interests and aspirations. Certificates are usually awarded at the associate, specialist or professional level.
In addition, no re-licensing is required for SAP certification. However, to keep your skills up to date, SAP tracks your credit and notifies you that one or more of your credentials have expired.
Why go for certification?
Certification increases the potential for employment and income growth. A recent Pearson VUE study revealed the benefits of IT certification, which extends to job growth and income potential.
- Increase in salary by 35%.
- 44% of people with a certificate report better quality work.
- 91% of respondents believe that the status received is worth the time and money spent.
There are various benefits in obtaining SAP certification. One of them is one of the leading in the industry. In addition, SAP endorses its products and services. Therefore, the value of certification remains high. Other important benefits of obtaining SAP certification include:
- Worldwide recognition
- More chances for an upgrade
- Increase your salary perspective to determine your current job
- Increase your confidence in performing various tasks based on SAP
How to Get Certified in SAP?
An SAP certification is connected with an exam just like most of the other certifications. Follow the mentioned below process to get the SAP certification:
- Determine Solution Scope / Topic: As a first step, you need to identify the solution area in which you want to specialize.
- Learn, Learn, and Prepare for the exam: Once you’ve identified a suitable solution area and certification, sign up for SAP training and start preparing for the exam.
- Practice on the live system to gain practical experience: When preparing for any SAP certification, the importance of hands-on experience cannot be overemphasized. It is recommended that you combine training with practical experience to prepare you for the certification exam, as the questions test your expertise to use the knowledge gained during the training.
- Sign up for an exam: Once you are sure about the certification exam that you want to opt, get yourself trained for the same, and after mastering the skills, register yourself for the exam.
- Stay on top: Students can keep their skills up to date with SAP Certificates – with trainings and tutorials that are regularly updated for each version of the SAP cloud product.
To get an idea about the certification exam and prepare yourself for the same, SAP SuccessFactors Course in Gurgaon is best suited. Not only will you be preparing for the exam but you will also have a wide range of skill enhancement in the field.
What are the Benefits of the SAP Certification?
Keep on reading the following points to know the benefits of getting the SAP certification:
- Retain employees
- Return on investment
- Increase in job productivity
- Manage the skills of employees around the world
- Using digital logos for employment and employer branding
- Worldwide recognition
- Enhance your SAP skills
- Competitive advantage in hiring processes
- Upgrade your experience and job opportunities
SAP customers have 92% of Forbes Global 2000 companies and 98% of the world’s 100 most valuable brands. With a worldwide network of customers and partners, SAP is still one of the most popular option in the high-tech career. With SAP Certification, How do I Become SAP Certified, you can add a great value to your professional profile and help companies protect their SAP deployments and operations.
As per the information mentioned above, analyze your skills, know what certification exam will be best for you, and go for it!