This article will guide you in changing the password of your Linksys Smart WiFi cloud account using the Manual method. But, before you begin, make sure that your Linksys WiFi router is not surrounded by any of the following things:
- Cordless phones
- Washing machines
- Baby monitors
- Microwave ovens
- Bluetooth speakers
- Aluminum studs
- Fish tanks
- Thick concrete walls
Additionally, avoid keeping your Linksys wireless router in a cabinet. Otherwise, you won’t successfully be able to change the Linksys Smart WiFi Cloud Account password.
Steps to Change Linksys Smart WiFi Cloud Account Password
Follow the instructions mentioned below to change the Linksys Smart WiFi Cloud Account password:
- Plug your Linksys wireless router into a wall socket.
- Press the Power button.
- Wait for a few seconds and let the LED on your device become solid green. عدد اوراق الاونو
- Thereafter, grab an Ethernet cable. اللاعب جريزمان
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the Linksys WiFi router and another to the existing modem.
- Switch on your PC or laptop.
- Launch a web browser as per your preference.
- In the address bar of your chosen web browser, type linksyssmartwifi.
- Press the Enter key.
- You will find yourself on the Linksys router login page.
- When prompted, input the default Linksys router password and username.
- Click Log In.
- Navigate to the Forgot Password link.
- Enter the email address you used to log in to your Linksys Smart WiFi Cloud Account earlier.
- Click the Send Instructions button.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your email address.
- Log in to your email account and open the message.
- Next, select the link provided to you to reset your password.
- Under the New Password field, enter the new password and confirm it by entering the same password in the Confirm Password field.
- Click the Ok button to continue.
Ta-da! You are all done! In this manner, you will successfully be able to change your Linksys Smart WiFi Cloud Account password. Now, you may sign in to your Linksys Smart WiFi Cloud Account using your new password.
In case you face issues while changing the Linksys Cloud Account password, follow the troubleshooting tips mentioned below.
Can’t Change Linksys Cloud Account Password?
- Make sure that your Linksys wireless router is getting an adequate power supply from the wall outlet.
- The Ethernet cable connecting your router and the existing modem should not be worn out or damaged from anywhere.
- Regardless of what web browser you are using, make sure that it is running on an updated version. Also, the cache and cookies of your browser ought to be cleared.
- Use the correct web address to access the Linksys router login page. Avoid typing errors while doing so. Additionally, do not enter the web address in the search bar.
- Enter the correct username and password in order to successfully log in to your Linksys wireless router. If you are not sure regarding the default login credentials, refer to the user manual for help.
- Ensure that you have access to the email address that you provided to receive the instructions to change Linksys Smart WiFi Cloud Account password.
- Do check junk or spam mails if you do not see the message appear in your inbox.
- For better network security, avoid reusing the same password for different accounts. Instead, use a unique password every single time. ألعاب كازينو
We hope that after following the aforementioned troubleshooting tips, you will be able to change the Linksys Smart WiFi Cloud Account password with ease. On the off chance, you are stuck with the same issue, it means there is something wrong with your router itself. Thus, bring an extender home and connect your WiFi-enabled devices to Linksys extender setup xxx.
We wrap up our guide to change the password of Linksys Smart WiFi Count Account. We hope that the aforementioned instructions helped you in doing so. If they did, don’t hesitate to leave a feedback in the comment section.
Read More:- Netgear router not working