It’s often a baffling situation when you are connected to WiFi but get no internet access, isn’t it? But, you don’t have to worry at all! You are on the right post! Here, in this piece of writing, we are going to make you familiar with some proven hacks to resolve WiFi connected but no internet issue in minutes. Let’s get the ball rolling!
Before you give a try to the advanced fixes to troubleshoot WiFi connected but no internet access issue, we recommend you try some easy-to-execute basic methods. Scroll down a little!
Fix 1: Check Your Router and Modem
Your internet connection may not work if there is a technical issue with your router and modem. In that case, do the following:
Check the power adapter of your modem and router. Check if they are properly connected to their working wall outlets.
Apart from this, your devices must be placed in reach of each other. لعبة طاولة 31 على الانترنت
Now, check your internet connection by accessing one of the below-mentioned IPs:
Still no luck? No worries! Try the next troubleshooting tip.
Fix 2: Set Up Your Router Properly
Incomplete or partial configuration of your WiFi router is another reason why you are facing WiFi connected but no internet access issue. So, to get rid of the issue and to get the most out of your internet connection, configure your router properly by logging into your device using 192.168.1.0 IP and following the on-screen instructions.
Fix 3: Disable Antivirus Software
Sometimes, antivirus software or firewall security can be one of the major reasons behind WiFi connection but no internet access issue. To fix it, disable the firewall security on your device temporarily. On the off chance that you are facing the issue all over again and again, move to the next troubleshooting hack.
Fix 4: Check Your Router Placement
If your internet is not working as expected, the interference of third-party WiFi devices can be the culprit. Chances are that your router is placed near the reach of public WiFi or interference-creating WiFi devices in your home, resulting in the issue.
So, to fix the issue, do the following:
- Choose the center-most location in your home for your router.
- Keep the router away from smart HDTV, gaming consoles, etc.
- Also, ensure that the device isn’t catching neighboring WiFi signals.
- Make sure that the router is placed in reach of your modem.
As soon as you are done with placing your router, check your internet connection on your WiFi device by accessing 10.0.0.1 IP.
Fix 5: Update Your Router’s Firmware
If nothing helped you out in resolving the issue, consider updating the firmware of your WiFi router. An outdated firmware version on your WiFi router can also stop you from accessing the internet. So, ensure that your router is up-to-date with the latest firmware version. Navigate to your device’s official site to check the firmware available for your router’s model.
Fix 6: Reset Your Router
Still the same? You have no other option left than to reset your router. For resetting your WiFi router, do the following:
- Keep your WiFi router plugged in.
- Locate the reset hole on your WiFi router.
- Press it gently using a pin or a paper clip.
- Hold the WiFi reset hole for a couple of seconds.
- Release it.
- Allow your router to reboot. The process might take a couple of seconds.
- Congrats! You have successfully reset your WiFi router back to factory default values. اللاعب جريزمان
- Connect the router to the modem again using an Ethernet cable. العاب كرة قدم للعب على النت
- Open a PC or laptop.
- Log in to your router using 192.168.1.2 IP, and configure it again by following the on-screen instructions.
That’s all! So, these were some of the best-proven hacks to get rid of the “WiFi connected but no internet access” issue. Just in case, you are still struggling with the same, lay all your queries in the comments section.